Everyone has a bun tutorial but we've had some requests, so this is how we do it. Also, I don't think people emphasize the importance of teasing. That's what makes or breaks the bun. The more you tease, the bigger and better the bun. It's actually a pretty quick & easy hairstyle.
1. Start off with your hair in a high pony tail.
2. Tease the pony, a lot.
A lot a lot.
3. Gather all of the teased hair and swirl it around the base of your pony tail and pin into place.
4. Smash the bun and pin where needed to perfect the shape.
5. Smooth the bun with a smoothing serum. We used this one.
6. Spray the bun with hair spray.