This MAY be my favorite mani ever... It's pretty easy and it's super cute! I've had so many compliments on them. Here's what you do:
1. Grab 6 different colors of nail polish. 1 neutral color and 5 bold colors. I used red, orange, yellow, green and navy blue.
2. Paint your nails with the neutral color. Let the dry completely.
3. Put a strip of tape diagonally across your nail.
4. Place another piece of tape across your nail in the other direction, making an "X" with the edges.
5. Paint the open space with one color.
6. Immediaetly peel the tape off. Repeat on all nails with a different color on each nail. Finish with a clear top coat.