Our friend Allison told us about this wonderful idea. It was so wonderful we just had to make one! It's probably one of the greatest ideas ever... good job finding this one Allison! If you get a chance, go check out her and her husband's blog. All you need to make the bag is a pillowcase and a sewing maching or needle and thread. Pinking shears would be helpful but we didn't have any when making this bag. Now we have some so we'll probably make more of these! Here is what you do...
1. Get a cute pillowcase. You will be using this bag so you'll want a cute/cool print.
2. Sew the pillowcase shut.
3. Cut diagonally through the whole pillowcase. Use pinking shears if you have them and you won't have to worry about hemming. If you just used scissors, hem the edge where you've just cut.
4. Turn one of the triangles upside down so the ends of the pillows are together.
5. Put one of the pieces inside the other, bottoms together.
6. Sew the two pointed ends together, patterned sides facing together.
Just like that you have a nice bag/tote perfect for groceries or your study gear or whatever!