Who doesn't love biscuits? It wasn't until pretty recently that I realized that biscuits are stinkin' easy to make. Well, if you buy biscuits mix. :) But still, they taste way better than buying biscuits in a can. Which, don't get me wrong, biscuits in a can have their place. To me, they are just a completely different version of a biscuit. Now Casey has celiac therefore she cannot eat gluten. So when we make meals to be shared, I also don't eat gluten. Since they make bisquick gluten-free style, we decided to try to make these 7up biscuits. We've seen them all over Pinterest forever but never even thought....what about making them without gluten? Until now. They're everything. I actually even liked them better than the original gluten-full version. Cray! But enough chit chat. Moving on.
Gluten-Free 7UP Biscuits
- 2 Cups Gluten-free Bisquick Mix
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup 7UP
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Mix gluten-free bisquick, sour cream and 7UP together. The dough will be stickier than you could ever imagine.
3. Drop melted butter in baking dish.
4. Drop balls of dough into dish.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Eat all the biscuits. Yum!