Guys..... I can't believe I'm even writing a recipe for this because it's so extremely easy. It's literally three ingredients. It can be fluffed up if you want, but the base is three ingredients.
Here's what you need...
Gluten-Free Dump Cake
- Box of Gluten-free cake mix
- Big bag of frozen berries
- 1 Can of Sprite (or diet sprite)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Fill a baking dish with the berries.
3. DUMP the cake mix on top.
4. Dump the sprite on top of the cake mix.
5. Bake for an hour or until
You could change up your fruit or use cans of pie filling, but we were trying to make this in the healthiest way possible. You could also serve with a dollop of whipped cream! Makes it just a little bit better.