Whether you are trying to channel your inner Blair Waldorf or you just plain love bows, here are eight ways to pull off a bow in your hair. I love the ribbons tied into floppy bows- they remind me of my childhood. Don't know if that's a look I should be going for but hey, I dig it!
1. Pin your bangs/ bangs area up and to the side with a little bow clip.
2. Put a big bow behind your high bun.
3. Tie a ribbon into a bow around your high pony. FAVE.
4. Pin the top half of your hair up with a bow clip.
5. Low half up half down secured with a bow.
6. Side pony secured with a bow.
7. Tie a ribbon into a floppy bow at the bottom of a side braid.
8. Tie a head scarf into a bow around your head- like a headband!