Casey and I had a little moment of trying to crochet anything and everything. This is definitely one of the better products of our labor. :) That's probably because it's so simple. This is a very basic pattern so if you are a beginner at crocheting, this post is for you!
Knotted Crochet Headband Pattern
Hook size: J/6mm
1. Start- chain (ch) 15
2. R1-R40: single crochet (sc) in second stitch away from needle, ch 1, turn.
3. Repeat the same row until the length fits around your head. Allow for some stretch.
4. Tie off end.
5. Create knot- ch 7.
6. R1-R8: sc in second stitch from needle, ch 1.
7. Slip stitch (sl st) ends together.
8. Slide knot onto headband.
9. Slip stitch headband ends together.
And there you have it. Your very own crocheted headband! Perfect for warming your ears in this cold weather.