We love a good bun. They are so easy to do and you usually look so pulled together with one in your hair. One hair style over and over again can get boring so, here are 7 different ways to accessorize your bun!
1. Tie a scarf around your head.
2. Put a big bow behind your bun.
3. Wear a bandana.
4. Put a little bow on the front or your bun, a little to the side. (This also works with a flower clip.)
5. Tie a thick headband at the top of your head.
6. Tie a ribbon around you bun and form the ends into a bow.
7. Wear a stretchy headband.
Basically, the possibilities are endless. And if you are wondering how Casey got her perfect bun, check out the tutorial here!